Why Join? To be part of an exclusive group of like-minded people who enjoy the good things in life – wine, food and travel and wish to broaden their experience of them.
Benefits of Membership
- Attendance at a number of Social events meeting others with a deep interest in wine
- Regular newsletters to keep you up-to-date with events and developments in the Wine World
- Access to a growing and changing bank of information on the website, exclusively available to members only
- Your very own e- Wine Consultant for help and advice in wine matters
- Possibility of purchasing excellent exclusive parcels of high quality wines not available elsewhere
- Participation in visits to vineyards, wineries and other wine related venues
- Valuable discounts in restaurants and other wine related traders on presentation of AWS Membership Card. Please click here to see the current list
Annual membership costs only £60, payable by Cheque or Bank Transfer. We are also offering Joint Membership for two persons from the same address at just £100
The society is a non-profit making organisation and we try to keep costs to a minimum, so as to keep the membership fee as low as possible
Don't forget you must Register On-line on the Registration page
Cheques to be made payable to: Arundel Wine Society
Bank transfer Details: Arundel Wine Society Sort code 30-67-82 Acct No. 25965168
Payment by Standing Order is much appreciated since it helps to keep admin costs for the Society to a minimum. Please click on 'Payment by Bank Standing Order' above to open a pdf file which you can save to your computer. Print out the Standing Order form, Fill in Section 1, enter the date in 'first payment date ' in section2, Sign and Date Section 3 and take the completed form to your bank.